Sometimes you start reading a blog, and, frankly, you feel a bit lost. Who is this person? What situation is she referring to? I’ve tried to make that work easier for you. Besides my about page, you can refer to this page to see exactly who I am.
- Boda a la Española: La Prueba—Menu Testing
- How to Plan a Wedding in Spain … or Not—Planning a wedding in another country can be hard!
- Sí, Quiero—The Spanish Version of “I Do“—Our wedding day (includes a video)
- Spanish Weddings vs. American Weddings—How the ceremonies differ
- Spanish Weddings vs. American Weddings—The Reception—How the receptions differ
- Madrid Bound—Going back to Spain
- So Here’s the Deal—Moving for love
- I’m the Foreigner, or Is He?
- Two Years Ago—Anniversary post
- Happy Belated Father’s Day—A post about Mario’s father
- Why You Should Have a Spanish Mother-in-Law—A post about Mario’s mother
About learning Spanish:
- Advanced Spanish … Where Do I Go from Here?
- But I’m a Girl! … and Other Spanish Language Mishaps
- Rookie Mistakes: Reflexive Spanish Verbs and Me
- The Language We Speak
- Bilingual Inside Jokes
About study abroad: