Right about this time last year—July 7, 2012—Mario and I were married in a small church called San Cipriano in his hometown of Zamora. It was a small, lovely ceremony filled with the people we love most (the Spain ones, anyway), as well as my parents, my brother Seth, and sister-in-law Colleen. It was one of the best days of my life, and I’ll never forget the joy I felt all day long.
Happy anniversary, mi amor! Te quiero!
Want to read more? Check out some other entries about our wedding:
- Sí, Quiero—The Spanish Version of “I Do”
- Spanish Weddings vs. American Weddings
- Spanish Weddings vs. American Weddings—The Reception
- Moon of Honey (Luna de Miel)—Venice
- Moon of Honey—Florence
- Moon of Honey—Cinque Terre