- My car.
- Ketchup, the kind with high-fructose corn syrup.
- Cable television.
- Having to drive to work.
- Ease of parking.
- Central heating: it make me very warm inside and very cold outside; thus, I do not leave the house
- Having to “cook” for myself a.k.a. making myself a bowl of cereal. And then refilling it twenty times.
- Sitting all day long instead of standing and yelling at high school kids. I think the whole yelling thing burns at least ten calories per hour
- I don’t pasear, especially in the winter.
- Expensive produce–apples are $2.00 per pound, whereas in Spain they were like 50 céntimos per kilo.
- Coffee creamer.
I just felt like saying that I hate it when people say all Americans are fat due to fast food. I never (okay, hardly ever) eat fast food, and America is still making me fat. How does s/he do it? It’s a conspiracy, I tell you.