I am addicted, admittedly, to Google Reader. I love congregating all the blogs I read and love in one place. They have changed over the years (!) that I’ve had it, though. So I thought I’d share what blogs I never skip, the ones I anticipate most.
- Auxiliares blogs, but especially: Liz, Cat, Elizabeth, Gillian, and Kelly.
- Erik’s blog. He writes about his life as an expat married to a Spaniard in northern Spain. I really like his blog because he writes about raising his daughter bilingually, something I’d like to do in the future.
- Hayley and Kristen. They both have Spanish novios (so does Cat!) and understand the whole bilingual, cross-cultural, transatlantic relationship thing.
- Joy the Baker. I just think she’s hilarious (listen to her podcast!) and her food varies from Lemon Raspberry Breakfast Rolls, Whole Wheat Flat Bread with Herb Yogurt Cucumber Dip, and Cold Avocado Soup with Sweet Corn and Bacon.
- Harry Potter Facts. So I can carry on with my unrelenting HP obsession. What?
- I love infographics. So Daily Infographic is perfect.
- It’s not a blog, but I am on Pinterest a lot. Be my friend? It’s how I found some of the funny / neat pictures below:
So, what about y’all? Tell me what blogs you can’t help but read!