There’s one thing on my mind right now…
This guy is flying across the Atlantic tomorrow!! (Two exclamation points in a blog post is really something.)
- It’s been more than four months since I’ve seen him.
- He’s pretty much the best guy in the whole world.
- He’s bringing queso zamorano, my favorite cheese in the whole world.
- He may or may not be bringing my favorite budget wine – Elías Mora.
- He’s cute.
- I love him.
- There’s probably 1000+ more reasons, but right now I’m way too excited to go all in depth on you.
Anyway. I’m sure some of you have or have had a long distance relationship (otherwise known as an LDR). How did you survive? What was the reunion like?
Should I just kidnap him and never let him return?
(I’m seriously thinking about it.)