…but you found me instead.
Recently, a lot of people have arrived at my blog hoping to find something about my dear friend Patty Mayonnaise.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m most definitely not blonde, super thin, and prone to wearing polka dot shirts all day, everyday. Weird, I know. Sorry, I can’t be the Patty Mayonnaise to your Doug. I’m taken, anyway.
Let’s play a game called -
CAN YOU FIND IT ON KALEY Y MUCHO MÁS?
- Patty Mayonnaise – NO! (Besides one funny picture)
- Bilingual – YES! YES AGAIN!
- Happy couple – YES!
- Happy couples – YES!
- Brújula – YES! (And – funnily enough – Mario just met his favorite person, Carlos Rodríguez Braun at an economics conference. He was smiling from ear to ear.)
- Patriotism – Um, sure, sorta, kinda.
- Kaley y mas – Here I am.
- 5’11″ tall – Are you stalking me?
- in castilian the j is like the h in hanukkah – You have to HAAAACK when you say it.
- locker room nude – WTF?
- angry mushroom Mario – Mushrooms don’t make my Mario angry.
- saint bull – No words.
- would you date a foreigner – Yes, I would…obvy. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t issues that go along with that.
- why would you go to belgium – Waffles. Enough said.
- can you live in spain on 700 euros a month? - Um, yes. Just ask any of my fellow auxiliares.
- speaking spanish outside the classroom – Check out this post. You nailed it, my friend.
- fun spanish expressions – Check out my friend Cat’s blog post on this.
- why am i never cool enough – You’ve never had Spanish wine or food. No more Eyetalian stuff.
- no jobs zapatero – Well, can’t help you there.